Superbowl

Superbowl

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Lockout is Over!

After 130 painstaking days, we finally have a season. The details of the new CBA are still coming out, and I wouldn’t attempt to spin those details in any new way. ESPN.com has a lot of good articles on them if you are interested.

One item still unknown to me is what will happen with the 18 game season idea? I have heard rumors that it could come up again for the 2014 season, but that is something I’d still be interested in hearing more about.

Free agents are already being released and many will be signed in the coming days. This will effect fantasy football quite a bit and I will do my best to highlight some of the major moves that may affect guys on your draft board. At some point an updated top players list will also be updated.

So stay tuned! The NFL is back!

No comments:

Post a Comment