Superbowl

Superbowl

Friday, February 18, 2011

Let's get started

I want to warn you right off the bat. This blog will not cover every team every week. It won't have up to the second information that could more easily be found on espn.com or nfl.com. Some of my love for the greatest team in the NFL might show through in everything from fantasy football rankings to discussion of game stats. But I promise to always bring you interesting info that other people aren't telling you. For example, did you know that while Kansas City finished the season 10-6, the only played 2 teams with winning records the entire season (Chargers and Colts). Those 10 wins don't look as good now, do they? Furthermore, perhaps Jamaal Charles and D. Bowe need to be knocked down your FF rankings a few spots. What happens when they start playing real competition like the NFC North this year?

As this blog develops I hope to hear back from many of my readers with suggestions, comments, and things they would like to see me post about. I plan to update FF rankings on a somewhat regular basis. If you are looking for a good mock draft site I highly recommend http://www.fantasyfootballcalculator.com/. It gives you the option for both a 3WR 2RB set-up or the 2 WR 2 RB 1 flex set-up. I have used it for a few years now and I think it helped me prepare for what ended up being a title season With Rodgers, Foster, Hillis, Moreno, Jennings, Wallace, S. Johnson, and Keller leading the way. You can also choose anything from 8-14 teams on that site.

So......I guess it's time to do this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment